Laura GiulianiDetective since 1983.
Laura Giuliani attended Law Studies at the University of Milan and started her career as a private detective in 1983.
Her experiences since 2001:
- Since the year of her Agency’s foundation: Member of FEDERPOL (Italian Association of Private Detectives and Security)
- 2002-2004: FEDERPOL, General Secretary
- 2002-2008: MINISTRY OF INTERIOR, consultant
- 2003: joined W.A.D (World Association of Detectives)
- 2003-2006: CONSTITUTIONAL AFFAIRS COMMITTEE (Italian Parliament), consultant
- 2004-2007: FEDERPOL, National President
Laura Giuliani, today is the first woman president of the Italian private investigators. Giuliani is the holder of an institution of Investigations and Security. She was elected at the end of the forty-ninth congress of the Federpol, the most important association of private investigators with about 500 members, which was held in Rimini.il Giornale * 7 June 2004
- 2005-2007: PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITY, consultant
- 2005-2007: I.K.D (International Federation of Associations of Private Detectives), Italian representative at the EU committee
- At an international level LAURA GIULIANI is a member of the World Association of Detectives which was founded in 1925, she worked as AMBASSADOR FOR ITALY from 2007 to 2012.
- 2009-today: Member of A.I.P.R.O.S (Italian Association of Security Professionals)
- 2011-today: Member of FEDERPRIVACY (Italian Federation of Privacy)
- From 2012 to 2016 in the same international association she has been AREA GOVERNOR for Europe and shared her profession with the most security and investigation agencies all over the world.
- In 2016 Laura Giuliani was nominated Member of the Board and in the same year she was elected as Vice President of the World Association of Detectives.
- In 2018 she will announce her candidacy as President of WAD.
- The 1st of October 2018 was unanimously elected in Las Vegas President of the World Associatin of Detectives, the first Italian woman. According the By-Laws the highest office lasts a year.